暑假余额已不足2天,如何学好英语
Allen:Hey, Chris! 有没有听说过开学恐慌症
Chris:什么症
Allen:就是一些孩子 作业没写完 早上起不来
感到压力山大症 压力山大 in English
Chris:Uh, under pressure.
压力山大
Allen:Under pressure.
压力山大
压力好大
The second way?
第二个表达
Chris:Uh, under the cosh.
压力山大
Allen:Under the... cosh?
压力 山大
Chris:Cosh, c-o-s-h. Cosh is a kind of big stick,
金属短棍 c-o-s-h cosh是一种大棒子
and somebody might want to beat you or publish you,
可能有人想用棒子打你或惩罚你
so you feel pressure. Uh, under... you are under the cosh.
所以你感到很有压力 感到压力山大
Allen:哇塞 压力山大好形象
The final one!
最后一个表达
Chris:A gun to your head.
压力山大
Allen:I don’t like that.
我不喜欢这个表达
Chris:Yeah, you feel shot.
是的 感觉被枪指着
Allen:A gun?
枪
Chris:Yeah, you feel that there is a gun to your head.
是的 感觉像是被枪指着一样压力山大
Allen:不写完作业 你可怎么办 压力山大你学会了吗