您好,欢迎来到新航道官网。新航道-用心用情用力做教育!

400-779-6688
您当前的位置 >> 新航道官网 >> 外教口语>>外教口语俱乐部 >> 文章正文

餐厅英语情景对话

2013-08-21 16:04     供稿单位:互联网     浏览:901次     责编:杨亚楠

  今天新航道外教口语频道小编为大家整理了餐厅英语情景对话,供大家参考,以下是详细内容。

  Dialogue 1

  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

  B: That’s fine. 我们明白了。 (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  Dialogue 2

  A: Good morning. Can I help you 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir 您想要哪种果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir 好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

  B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir 还有什么吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s all. 没有了,谢谢。 (Later) 稍后

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir 先生,还有其他需要吗?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar 没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir 哪种果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

  Dialogue 3

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are. 给您。

  A: What’s good today 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert 要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

  (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

  A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

  C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir 现金还是记帐?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  以上就是新航道外教口语频道为大家整理的餐厅英语情景对话,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道外教口语频道https://www.xhd.cn/kouyu/

论坛热帖

推荐专题 More