阅读量:
走进Sheldon的童年
Welcome back to our Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory. Now you're..err..
欢迎回来,继续收看来自《生活大爆炸》的Jim Parsons的访谈。
You're from Texas, right? Huston, Huston, Texas.
你是德州人吧,休斯顿,德州的休斯顿。
Yeah, I am, that's right.
我是,没错。
Ok. Your governer is running for president, are you a big supporter?
你们的州长正在竞选总统 你是他忠实的支持者吗?
Emm...I don't...
我…
This is more of a Meg and McCain question, isn't it?
这恐怕就是选不选Meg和McCain的问题,对吧?
Em...No, I wouldn't necessarily say that, you know.
唔,不见得吧,我未必会支持他们。
You wanna talk about abortion or gun rights tonight?
难道你现在想讨论堕胎权和持枪权吗?
No, I'm fine, (No, OK.)I'm fine.
不,没事了,就这样吧。
I got... are you a big voter, are you one of those guys who make sure?
你是个正儿八经的选民吗? 那种正经听候选人辩论的那种?
I am now. I really enjoy it. I really got into politics. It's fun.
我现在算是了,我真乐在其中,我喜欢政治,这很有意思。
It's kind of a human drama, you know. --Right, yeah.
简直就是活生生的一场秀啊!
That's the cheap way to get into it, I guess. --Right, right.
还不用买票。
But, I don't mean it like that, ya, but I wasn't as a younger man, I'm afraid.
我也不是那个意思啦。不过呢,我年轻的时候确实不喜欢。
Oh ok, alright, alright.
好的。
Now what are you onto Chiristmas, you're going home, to Texas?
那你圣诞节去哪里过呢?要回德州,回家吗?
I will go to Texas, go to the Texas.
我要回德州的,要回去的。
em...It's good time there. We've always done dinner.
回家总是很快乐,我们总会一起吃饭。
My mother's on Christmas Eve and, uh...you know...
我妈会在平安夜做好吃的…
We have some pictures here.Hehe... --Yes, you do. Hehe...
我们这里有一些照片,你还真有。
I called your mom, your mom was very kind.
我给你妈打了电话,你妈很热心。
Hehe, mother and Jay really love each other...
妈妈和Jay都很喜欢对方。
Now right here now, now there you are, that's you and your sister?
这张,你看,这是你和你妹妹?
That's me and Julie, yes. --Ok. --Yes, my sister...
是我和Julie,是的,我妹妹。
Well, thank you, thank you. --And thank you for not doing the weeny tree.
谢谢,谢谢你,谢谢没有用一棵很小的树。
The bigger the tree, the bigger the Christian
圣诞树越大就表示基督徒越虔诚。
That's what I feel, look at that tree!
我就这么觉得的,看看那棵树!
(Jim laughing...) So that is a real tree.
那才叫圣诞树。
We were...that was a...we were always big on the tree.
我们总是用很大的圣诞树。
My mother was, honestly. Eh, it was her doing.
老实说,是我妈弄的,一直都是她在张罗。
Yeah, you shove the biggest tree that can possibly fit in your house.
你们硬是把尽可能大的树给挤进屋子。
Yeah.
是啊。
That is, that is...
就是的。
It is floor to ceiling, isn't it?
那高到天花板呢。
Now what, yeah, how old were you in this one?
这张照片里你几岁?
That...probably about five there.
可能5岁左右吧。
Five there. Ok then...
五岁的时候,那么···
(Jim muttering)She would be two, she would be two.
她才2岁,她才2岁。
This is a little later on.
这张照得晚些。