莎翁Hold不住:史上最搞笑的情诗
华盛顿邮报搞了一个诗歌创作比赛,要求写两行押韵的诗,行能多浪漫就多浪漫,第二行能多不浪漫就多不浪漫。快来看看这些搞笑的情诗,顺便学一学地道的英文哦!
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
我的心肝,我的挚爱,我美丽的贤妻,
Marrying you has screwed up my life.
我这辈子就毁在你手里。
I see your face when I am dreaming.
你的容颜依稀入梦境,
That's why I always wake up screaming.
于是我在尖叫中惊醒。
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
善良、聪慧、多情而性感,
This describes everything you are not.
可惜这些你一条都不占。
I thought that I could love no other
曾以为一生只爱你一个,
-- that is until I met your brother.
直到遇见你的二表哥。
I want to feel your sweet embrace;
我渴望你温柔的拥抱,
But don't take that paper bag off your face.
但别把你脸上的面具摘掉。
My love, you take my breath away.
爱人啊,你简直让我窒息,
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
你在哪沾上的一身臭气?
热门项目
免费预约试听
热门活动