全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 雅思 托福 SAT 考研 A-level 网站专题 视频荟萃 教师团队 关于我们

首页 > 英语专区 > 英语学习 > 口语中总想不起怎么说的英文

口语中总想不起怎么说的英文

2014-06-13 14:22     作者 : 陈盼    

阅读量:

PART1:网络用语

 

1.神马都是浮云 It’s all fleeting cloud。

2.山寨 fake, counterfeit, copycat

3.宅男 Otaku (“homebody” in English); geek

4.被雷倒(到)了 in shock

5.纠结 ambivalent

6.忐忑 anxious

7.悲催 a tear-inducingmisery

8.坑爹 the reverse of one’s expectation

9.哥只是传说 Brother is only a legend。

10.伤不起 vulnerable; be prone to getting hurt

11.你懂的 It goeswithout saying that…

12.吐槽 disclose one’s secret

13.小清新 like [好似] a breath of fresh air

14.穿越剧 time-travelTV drama

15.至于你信不信,反正我是信了。Whether you believe it or not, I am convinced。

16.拼爹 daddy-is-the-key; parents privilege competition

17.做人呢,最重要是开心。 Happiness is theway。

18.卖萌 act cute

19.腹黑 scheming

20.折翼的天使 an angelwith brokenwings

21.淡定 calm; unruffled

22.羡慕嫉妒恨 envious, jealous and hateful

23.团购 group purchasing

24.微博 Microblog

25.富二代 rich second generation

26.林来疯 Linsanity

27.凡客体 Vanclize/Vancl Style

28.微博控 twuilt (来自于twitter和guilt两个字,表示不发微博心里就内疚)

29.海归(海龟) overseas returnee

30.搏出位 be a famewhore; seek attention

31.自主招生 university autonomous enrollment

32.北约、华约 BeijingUniversity-led enrollment alliance

TsinghuaUniversity-led enrollment alliance

33.犀利哥 Brother Sharp

34.蚁族 ant-like graduates

35.范儿 style

36.萝莉 Lolita

37. seckill; speed kill

38.剩女 leftover ladies; 3Swomen (3S=single, seventies, stuck)

39.蜗居 dwelling narrowness; a bedsitter

40.人肉搜索 human flesh search engine

 

PART2 生活用语

 

Follow my nose.

凭直觉做某事。

Go on, I dare you!

有种你就去!

Go through this stack.

看看这一叠。

God works.

上帝的安排。

He can’t come to the phone now.

他现在不能接电话。

He has a quick eye.

他的眼睛很锐利。

He is the pain on neck.

他真让人讨厌。

Help me out.

帮帮我。

How big of you!

你真棒!

How did it go?

怎么样?

I am all ears.

我洗耳恭听。

I can’t feel my hands.

我手麻了。

I don’t have the energy for this.

我没有能力应付这个。

I feel wild today.

我今天好亢奋!

I have part of the fault.

我也有责任。

I love what you have done with this place.

我喜欢这里的布置。

I might hear a pin drop.

非常寂静(我都能听见针掉下来的声音了)。

I saw a lot of stuff.

我大开眼界了。

I sensed it was you.

我感觉到是你了。

I thought it was the other way around.

我以为是反过来的。

I was just leering.

我只是用余光看看。

I wonder if you can give me a lift?

能让我搭一程吗?

I’m going to go.

我这就去。

I’m kind of beat.

我有点累了。

Is that so?

是这样吗?

It doesn’t count.

那不算。

It’s insensitive of me.

我这么做很伤人。

It’s up in the air.

尚未确定。

It’s up to you.

由你决定。

Let’s bag it.

先把它搁一边。

Lose head.

丧失理智。

Make it up!

不记前嫌!

My ears are ringing so bad.

我耳鸣得厉害。

My hands are full right now.

我现在很忙(我现在腾不开手)。

She makes a mess of things.

她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Talk truly.

有话直说。

Tell me when!

随时奉陪!

That rings a bell.

听起来耳熟。

The line is engaged.

占线。

There is nobody by that name working here.

这里没有这个人。

There’s no need to place blame.

没有指责的必要。

They are all well received.

收到的反响都很好。

This is so meant to be!

这就是天意!

Thousand times no!

办不到!

Watch you mouth.

注意言辞。

We are rolling.

摄像机正在拍摄。

What if I go for you?

我替你去怎么样?

What is the fuss?

吵什么?

What’s up with the greedy?

怎么这么贪啊?

Who wants?

谁稀罕?

Will anyone miss me if I weren’t here?

我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

You are a freak!

你这个变态!

You bet!

一定,当然!

You don’t have to be brag.

拽什么啊?

You got me.

你还真问住我了。

You want a bet?

你想打赌吗?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

小别胜新婚。

Admire your candor.

你还真胆大。

Any urgent thing?

有急事吗?

Are you mocking me?

你嘲笑我?

Are you spying on me?

你监视我?

Bottle it!

闭嘴!

Break rules.

反规则。

Can you dig it?

你搞明白了吗?

Can you get the door?

你能去开门吗?

Cut him some slack.

放他一马。

Does it serve your purpose?

对你有用吗?

Don’t flatter me.

过奖了。

Don’t get high hat.

别摆架子。

Don’t get loaded.

别喝醉了。

Don’t let me down.

别让我失望。

Don’t make up a story.

不要捏造事实。

Don’t over do it.

别太过分了。

Don’t play possum!

别装蒜!

Don’t push me.

别逼我。

Don’t take ill of me.

别生我气。

Don’t you rush me.

别催我!

Drop it!

停止!

Easy does it.

慢慢来。

Enough is enough!

闹够了!

a totally separate subject

完全题外话

big mouth

大嘴巴

bouncy

活泼

call security

通知警卫

can-do

能人

close my account

注销银行卡

close-up

特写镜头

creep me out

雷死我了

cross that off my list

从单子上划掉

curling iron

卷发机

distract her with a doll

拿娃娃哄她开心

dog walker

遛狗的人

get a little preoccupied

事先有事

get in line

排队

get over with

忘记

gild the lily

画蛇添足

goose bumps

鸡皮疙瘩

have an affair

外遇

herbal tea

花草茶

intern

实习生

juice with pulp

带果肉的果汁

low profile

低调

make a huge fool of myself

出了洋相

natural charisma

天生丽质

no peeking

不要偷看啊

no way to recover

没有掩饰的机会了

nod along

跟着点头

organize my thoughts

整理思绪

overreact

反应过度

pierce my ears

打耳洞

present an award

颁奖

ready for a refill?

我再给你倒一杯吧?

right over there

就在那里

side effect

副作用

squeezed juice

鲜榨的果汁

stand firm to

努力坚持

still up?

还没睡呀?

sure thing!

当然!

talk you up

说你的好话

work an extra shift

多轮一班

相关文章 查看更多

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多