A--Agent Mr. Wang
物业代理王先生
B--Landlord Mr. Johnson
业主约翰逊先生
C--Buyer Mr. Chen
买家陈先生
A: Mr. Johnson and Mr. Chen, I have already prepared a Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement. Please check the terms of the agreement. Also may I see your identity cards please? (James makes the copies and returns the identity cards to them.) Mr. Johnson, do you have a lawyer to handle the legal work for you?
约翰逊先生,陈先生,我已经准备了一份临时买卖合约。请两位看看合约内容有没有问题。 同时请两位把你们的身份证给我。(詹姆士将业主及买家双方身份证复印并交还。)约翰逊先生,你已委托了律师为你办理手续吗?
B: Yes, ABC Law firm.
是的,是ABC律师行。
A: How about you, Mr. Chen?
那陈先生呢?
C: XYZ Law firm.
XYZ律师行。
B: We will contact our lawyer.
我们会自行联系律师。
A: Good. I'll tell you briefly about the terms of the agreement. The property's address is at Flat C, 15/F Tong House. The price is four point three million dollars. Fourteen days after signing this Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement, Mr. Chen must pay thirty percent of the transaction price to your lawyer. Then, within thirty days, Mr. Chen must pay the remaining balance to Mr. Johnson. Any problems?
我给你们简单讲一下合约的内容。物业地址是唐厦十五楼C。成交价为四百三十万元。在签订这份合约后的十四天内,陈先生须付成交价百分之三十给律师行。一个月内,陈先生须将余款交付给约翰逊先生。请问两位有没有疑问?
B: No problem.
没问题。
A: Here are the copies for you.
这是给你们的复件。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
版权及免责声明
1.本网站所有原创内容(文字、图片、视频等)版权归新航道国际教育集团所有。未经书面授权,禁止任何形式的复制、转载或商用,违者将依法追究法律责任。本网站部分内容来源于第三方,转载仅为信息分享,不代表新航道观点,转载时请注明原始出处,并自行承担版权责任。
2.本网站内容仅供参考,不构成任何决策依据,用户应独立判断并承担使用风险,新航道不对内容的准确性、完整性负责,亦不承担因使用本网站内容而引发的任何直接或间接损失。
3.如涉及版权问题或内容争议,请及时与我们联系,电话:400-011-8885。