新航道 - 用心用情用力做教育!
咨询热线:400-011-8885
投诉电话:400-097-9266
AI客服 精准解答您的学习规划问题

雅思生活口语话题之中彩票之后你会做什么

2014-01-24    浏览:63     来源:新航道官网
免费咨询热线:400-011-8885
Daniela:  I got our lottery tickets during my lunch break.  The jackpot is up to $168 million.  Imagine if we won.  
女:趁午饭的时间我将咱们的彩票买回来了。这回的大奖是1.68亿美金。你想过要是中了,我们会怎样?
Boris:  Thanks for getting mine, too.  When is the drawing?
男:多谢你帮我买回来了。什么时候开奖呢
Daniela:  Saturday at 6 PM.  It’s being televised on channel 4.
女:周六晚上 六点,电视四台会直播。
Boris: What would you do if you had $168 million?
男:如果你中了1.68亿美元,你会怎样
Daniela:  The first thing I would do is quit my job!  No more slaving away for me.  What would you do?
女:件事,辞掉工作,再也不受雇主的奴役了。你呢
Boris:  If I were rich, I would travel around the world.  If I were younger, I’d learn how to fly a plane.  I’ve always wanted to do that.  
男:如果我发了,我会环游世界。如果我再年轻点,我想学开飞机。这是我多年的梦想
Daniela:  It’s never too late.  You could still do that.
女:有梦想就去做,从来都不会太晚
Boris:  You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.  I’d probably just retire and buy myself a nice new house.  
男:你很难让一条老狗学新的技能了。我最可能做的还是退休并给自己买一个大房子。
Daniela:  Yeah, that sounds nice.  I suppose I’d have a lot of family and friends asking for money.
女:对,那倒是不错。我想我的亲朋好友估计都来向我要钱
Boris:  I know I would.  I can just see them coming out of the woodwork and pestering me.  Maybe winning the lottery isn’t such a good thing.
男:我这也差不多。我现 在仿佛都能看见他们突然从四面八方冲过来烦我,向我要钱。也许中奖也不是那么美妙的一件事
Daniela:  You’re right.  It’s a curse.  When you win, you can give me all of the money.
女:是呀,简直就象是诅咒。这样吧,你要是中了,钱都归我,如何
Boris:  Yeah, right.  Don’t hold your breath!
男:嘿嘿,你倒想得美,没门!
 
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思生活口语话题之中彩票之后你会做什么,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/ielts/kouyu/
 

 

版权及免责声明
1.本网站所有原创内容(文字、图片、视频等)版权归新航道国际教育集团所有。未经书面授权,禁止任何形式的复制、转载或商用,违者将依法追究法律责任。本网站部分内容来源于第三方,转载仅为信息分享,不代表新航道观点,转载时请注明原始出处,并自行承担版权责任。
2.本网站内容仅供参考,不构成任何决策依据,用户应独立判断并承担使用风险,新航道不对内容的准确性、完整性负责,亦不承担因使用本网站内容而引发的任何直接或间接损失。
3.如涉及版权问题或内容争议,请及时与我们联系,电话:400-011-8885。
资料下载
手机号:
验证码: